Professional Website Design
Every MyCase Website is built on one of our professional, modern looking themes using law firm website best practices. All of our sites are responsive and mobile friendly, so they look great and are accessible no matter what type or size of device you are using.
- Choose from a range of modern themes built exclusively for law firms
- Totally responsive & mobile friendly – looks great on any device
- Linked with your social media account – Facebook, Twitter, Avvo, Google+
- Essential on-page SEO best practices so you can be found
MyCase Client Portal Integration
With a MyCase Website, you can take advantage of the integrated Client Portal, meaning your clients can access their case documents, correspondence and calendars directly from your website. The Client Portal design even matches your website for a seamless experience.
- The integrated calendar lists all upcoming events relevant to your case.
- All important documents associated with your case are accessible online from anywhere.
- View or download any invoices and make secure online payments via credit card or eCheck.
- Send secure messages to your attorney or their staff from within the client portal
Custom Logo Creation
Don’t have a logo for your firm? Not sure where to begin? Give our design team a few ideas and leave the rest to us. We can design and supply your firm with a high quality logo that matches your site’s design for use across the website and all your stationery.
- Custom logo to match your firm’s website colors & style
- Built in vector format to look sharp at any size on any device
- Supplied to you for use on your firm’s stationery, email signatures, business cards etc.
Practice Area Content Writing
Creating high quality, relevant content for a new website can be the most time-consuming task of all. Lucky for MyCase Website customers, professional content writing for your practice area pages is included.
- Professional, high-quality, relevant content for your homepage and each practice area.
- Specific to your firm and city, written using relevant keywords & locations.
- Available for you to review and make edits to before the site goes live.
High Quality Stock Imagery
Great looking images set a professional website apart from a mediocre one. With library access to millions of outstanding high-resolution stock images, we can take your site to the next level and make it stand out from the rest.
- Choose from millions of high quality stock images to match your website’s theme.
- Use up to 8 images on your practice area pages and homepage slideshow.
- Pick unique, vivid images to define the overall look and feel our your site.
Unique Domain Purchase
If this is your first website and you are needing a brand new domain, let our team help you out with choosing and configuring a domain name that will benefit your business. And if you need a business email address set up, we can assist you with that too.
- Choose your own web address from a list of available domains.
- We’ll purchase the domain on your behalf and configure it with your new website.
- We can also help with setting up a business email address for your firm.
MyCase Website Build Timeline
Our goal is to get your website up and running within 30 days or less. In order to do this, we break our build process up into 3 main stages: DEFINE, DESIGN & DELIVER. Along the way, we’ll aim to hit a couple of milestones including our ‘Kick-Off Call’ and ‘Preview Site Presentation’ before we launch your site at the end of this 30 day period.